Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is that anywhere near Narm's Knob and Mount Tarpchewb?

boxhead

Ha ha. Some great guesses.

But it's not Box Head or Perineum Point. Nor is it Lapstone, the M2 underpass on Paul's commute or Cranebrook last week or anywhere across the ditch.

@JohnKnight was closest, and probably the only serious attempt. :-)

I've ridden many times to West Head and stopped to admire the beautiful view over Pittwater and the Hawkesbury River.

For a change this photo is of West Head from the water. At the time I was on the Etalong to Palm Beach ferry during a "transport" stage of an Audax ride yesterday.

It was a beautiful day to be on the water enjoying refreshing sea breezes and watching a flotilla of dragon boats racing towards Lion Island. 

I was being serious, I was talking about this BoxHead;

http://g.co/maps/ufy5g

but I suppose JK was a bit closer as you were closer to Palm Beach than Box Head

Ha. I thought you were just making a pun with my user name. 

I guess we passed Box Head on the ferry ride. I knew there was a Box Head but I didn't know it was there.

The same thought did cross my mind, but that stretch of shoreline is pretty distinctive.

I think you can see the boats on their moorings at The Basin right next to the 3T handlebar end plug.

In hindsight, I should probably have first said The Wakehurst Parkway or Audley Weir or something :~)

Inside your jacket, judging by the zipper on left there.

Dig them crazy handlebars.

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service