*Wo in der Welt ist mein Fahrrad?

Views: 440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would agree with you that the place is in fact Leavenworth, Washington.

Here's a photo of the same street from a different angle:

stolen from http://curious-places.blogspot.com/2013/12/bavarian-clone-town-in-a...

It is an american flag on the left but maybe that building is some mcdonalds place, but there is another four building up the street and the fat truck to the right of the bike is encroaching on a motor (?) cycle only parking spot and gremans or swiss would never do that

I think it would be the flag of Bavaria

Ya, building on links looks like Bavaria, aber nichts! Bike logo on rechts appears to say "ONLY" + adjacent tank ... therefore the USA.
Ya, building on links looks like Bavaria, aber nichts! Bike logo on rechts appears to say "ONLY" + adjacent tank ... therefore the USA.
... and tank encroaching on bike parking!

The yellow kerb where the bike is parked probably means no parking and we haven't heard from mr o' for a few hours as he has been dragged off for a 5-10 year stretch for illegal parking while armed with a stick. Careful of the bears and mountain lions

Lausanne.

Leavenworth, Wa, USA it is.

Shoulda tried to keep the Yank tanks out of the shot but with some of you looking at vegetation there's really only so much a touring cyclist can do.

So where is this, then?

Washington Pass Observation Site, just off Highway 20

Correct! You been there?

Fooled me

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service