The January/February 2009 edition of Australian Cyclist
had some good stories on riding with kids that are also available online.
- High visibility stuff for kids. Local company.
- Rocket Fuel
- Nice handmade cycling caps for kids (and adults). Good to fit under helmets for babies without much hair, Local company.
- Baby Banz
- Sunnies for kids. The Adventure Banz with the silicon inserts are best.
- Baby Buff
- Buff headwear for babies and todlers, great to wear under the helmet if they don't have much hair.
- MET Helmets
- The Buddy and Super Buddy are good, very adjustable helmets, available locally.
Bikes for Kids
- Available from Cheeky Transport.
- The original wooden balance bike.
- Wooden balance bikes.