Cycling in Sydney Australia
Cycliq announced their two latest products – the Fly6 CE and Fly12 CE (CE = Connected Edition).
Due to be released in DecemberRead more from DC Rainmaker mini review.
New Fly6 CE, approx $AU259
New Fly12 CE, approx $AU339
Now, there are some specific unique items for the front and rear pieces, primarily around battery life and such. Starting with the Fly6 CE:
– Fly6 CE Battery Life: This has been increased slightly from 6 hours to 7 hours of riding time. The battery has gone from 2600mAh to 3200mAh.
– Fly6 CE Weight: This has been decreased slightly, going from 127g to 110g
– Fly6 CE Lumens (Brightness): This has been increased from 60 lumens to 100 lumens. Note there are multiple dimming settings
– Fly 6CE Camera Angle: Remains the same at 135° of recording angle
And here’s the Fly12 CE changes:
– Fly12 CE Battery Life: This has been decreased slightly, going from 10 hours to 8 hours. The battery went from 4400mAh to 4200mAh.
– Fly12 CE Weight: This has been decreased significantly, going from 244g to 195g.
– Fly12 CE Lumens (Brightness): This has been increased from 400 lumens to 600 lumens. Note there are multiple dimming settings.
– Fly12 CE Camera Angle: Increased from 100° to 135° of recording angle