ummm. as far away from it as possible..(but when there-a Hotel near Wynyard in the CBD)
Tell us about your bikes
* Road Kennedy Custom x 2 (one steel, one ColumbusZonalAlum)
* Track Kennedy Custom Columbus Brain
* PubBike-Hybrid-reworked to look as little like the original as possible
* Roadster from india- made out of steel from recycled Rajastani train tracks
* various Works in progress- (Tourer & MTB)
Boxes of Parts and spares
I like red wine, coffee chocolate, women and my kids and grand kids, play guitar ( sort of) and cook a lot as food is I like to eat. I do some running, drive as little as possible fly too much ( for work) and mix music and at the mo. learning about radio production and hoping to make a contribution to further advocacy for safer cycling, attitude change by drivers and establish the religion of bicycling as more than just a census choice...
Thanks for that. Yep , old Pa and my Mum. Nan used to ride with them as well !! On a cycling trip in the blue mountains, in the 40's. They also went north as well. Old Pa also used to track race. The family got the track bike in the late sixties.
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of Sydney Cyclist to add comments!